Saturday, August 11, 2012
This time for real!
Here I am again at the start of another school year determined to keep up this blog one more time. THIS TIME FOR REAL! If you've been keeping track of the time you'll know that this school year is not just any school year, it is my Freshman year of college! WAHOO!! I will be going to Brigham Young University to study Music Education. I will be emphasizing in the study of the viola, but fortunately I will be taking University Choir and voice lessons as well. My musical education is about to take flight!! I am stoked! I will be performing with excellent musicians all of which hold the same religious beliefs as me. I will learn from brilliant professors and each class will start out with a prayer. How cool is that?? I have auditions to prepare for...Yikes! Well, that's it for now, but more to come. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment